Internship Online Marketing eDarling Berlin
|Functie||SEO & Editorial internship|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Huidig opleidingsjaar||1 , 2 , 3 of 4|
Dit bedrijf GmbH, the company managing eDarling (www.edarling.de), is one of the leading online dating enterprises in Europe. eDarling caters to sophisticated singles who are looking for a successful, long-term relationship. The matchmaking is based on an extensive personality questionnaire in order to identify the compatibility of the registered members. In autumn 2012, the dit bedrijf GmbH launched a second product called SHOPAMAN (www.shopaman.de): A dating-platform that works like an online-shop! dit bedrijf is currently employing over 300 highly qualified people in the center of Berlin and is active in 25 countries from North America to Europe and even Australia.
To support our international team we are searching as of now for a Dutch native speaker as intern in our SEO and Online Editorial department
Have we awakened your interest in dit bedrijf?
Please send your completed application with your possible starting date to email@example.com with the subject: “Application for internship SEO/Editorial the Netherlands”.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- As intern in our SEO and Online Editorial department for the Netherlands you will take over responsibility for the implementation of our online optimization activities for the Dutch eDarling platform
- You will help to write new content and articles which you will in turn use to form a network
- Moreover you will be in charge of preparing press releases as well as establishing and developing relationships with media agencies.
- You will analyze and research keywords and you will be responsible for the writing and translation of texts and articles.
- You are a high-school graduate, student or university graduate (field of study is subordinate)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the field of SEO, Social Media, PR and/or in writing Dutch texts
- You have a high degree of internet affinity and you like doing research
- You do not mind approaching people, you are communicative, creative and you like to work in teams
- You describe yourself as conscientious, determined, autonomous and you have a quick grasp
- You are a Dutch native speaker with very good English language skills; German is a plus
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
Wat bieden wij
- We provide a quick integration into a motivated, international team at a modern and attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin.
- An appropriate remuneration, flexible working hours and regular team events complete our offer as well as a big variety of soft drinks, fresh fruits and muesli