|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||ProFound offers financial remuneration and compensates travel expenses.|
Who we are “Local income generation and sustainable sourcing by linking producers with value added products to markets”
ProFound is a consultancy company. We develop sustainable value chains for natural ingredients for food, cosmetics and health in particular. ProFound assists companies in emerging markets to capture economic opportunities from production to market entry. We aim for local development that lasts: adding value for producers and sustaining local biodiversity.
Our value chain development services range from market and gap analysis, business planning, to rural finance and market access. We work in different regions of the world, cooperating closely with entrepreneurs, sector associations and international buyers.
Every year ProFound organises the Organic Africa Pavilion at the BioFach trade fair in Nuremberg, Germany, and will do so again in February 2020. Worldwide the largest organic trade fair, African exhibitors at this pavilion find new business opportunities with buyers, agents and partners. We create a quality image of African organic suppliers and their products and connect them to high-end markets. In 2019, we hosted 22 companies from 10 different countries.
The current internship offers you the possibility to help manage and work on this project, in close collaboration with ProFound’s project coordinator. ProFound is looking for an intern that wants to learn more and actively contribute towards international trade, development and sustainability.
ProFound is looking for interns that can assist us for 5 months. You should be available for 32 hours a week. The preliminary starting date of this internship is 16 September.
If you are interested in working in our team, please send your application letter, resume and learning goals in English to Jolanda van Hal (firstname.lastname@example.org), 21 August 2019 at the latest. Interviews with pre-selected applicants will be held between 27 and 30 August. For more information, please refer to ProFound’s website at www.ThisIsProFound.com or contact us at +31 (0) 302762824.
- Project management of the Organic Africa Pavilion, inlcuding:
- Coordination, planning and logistics
- Engaging with clients, exhibitors, external partners, suppliers, traders and buyers
- Coordinating and executing promotional activities
- Help managing the pavilion during the trade fair (12-15 February 2020)
- General Marketing communications activities, such as:
- Writing and editing website articles;
- Updating website and social media;
- Creating, distributing and improving company newsletters;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (Dutch is not a must). Knowledge of additional EU languages is preferred;
- WO Bachelor or HBO degree in international business, project management, marketing and/or communication;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you’ll be coordinating with many different parties;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, such as accuracy, flexibility, you have a hands-on mentality;
- Proficient in social media and designing online promotion strategies;
- Not taking no for an answer;
- Proven knowledge of economics and international trade in particular;
- Proven knowledge of developing countries and development issues;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Well-motivated and flexible team-player, able to conduct dedicated tasks independently;
- Good computer skills, particularly Wordpress, Mailchimp.
Wat bieden wij
- You will work in a dynamic and supportive atmosphere and in a small and well-motivated team.
- You will have the opportunity to get an inside look and work-side-by-side with experienced professionals.
- A designated coach will help you to achieve your learning goals, while contributing to ProFound’s mission.