|Functie||Project Manager international Impact of Science|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Er is een stagevergoeding en een reiskostenvergoeding.|
...looking for an exciting position in developing international activities, bringing together key experts and help connect Science with Society? ...fluent in Dutch and English, and available January 2021 for 5 to 6 months? ...in your (pre)master phase or a starter looking for working experience?
The Network for Advancing and Evaluating the Societal Impact of Science, a young but quickly expanding, international network, bringing together stakeholders in academia, government, industry and society to exchange best-practices for measuring, evaluating and stimulating societal impact.
- Organisation of our annual international conference “Impact of Science” in South Africa (in June).
- Organisation of our international courses on “Assessing Impact of Science” (in London) and “Implementing a National Research Impact Strategy” (location t.b.a.).
- Distribution of the latest news on Impact to the network via newsletters, social media and the AESIS+ platform;
- Expanding the AESIS Network by initiating partnerships and developing new activities.
- Studying and discussing societal impact of science
- Organising top-notch events & meeting people;
- Developing a new platform for a diverse range of experts;
- Working pro-actively & facing challenges.
Wat bieden wij
- A position in in developing international activities, bringing together key experts and help connect Science with Society;
- An internship of 40 hours per week from January 2021.
- A monthly compensation for your work;
- A working experience with much responsibility in a small and dynamic organisation with many learning opportunities in the centre of The Hague.
Contact us at our office the heart of The Hague and send your resume and motivation to Office Manager Ilse Lechner at email@example.com or ask questions via +31 (0)70 346 25 05. This vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found, or November 21st at the latest.