Public Relations internship at leading architectural office
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
Dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and master plans around the world that insist on intelligent forms, while inventing new possibilities for content and everyday use.
Dit bedrijf has projects in over 30 countries with offices in Rotterdam, New York, Beijing, Hong Kong and - soon to be opened - Doha. The counterpart to dit bedrijf is AMO, a research and design studio working in media, politics, renewable energy, technology, publishing, fashion, micro-design and cultural advisory.
The Public Relations department streamlines the provision of company information internally and externally. It handles the representation of dit bedrijf by taking care of the press liaison, events and lectures. By doing so, Public Relations creates an environment in which it can help achieve dit bedrijf's business development goals, promote dit bedrijf's reputation, enhance brand identity, raise awareness of dit bedrijf's projects and services, increase name recognition in the marketplace, target specific markets, and recruit talented staff.
To apply, visit http://www.oma.com/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio.
- assist in the entire range of works of the Public Relations Department and the OMA Archive Collection
- process image requests for publications
- organize lectures internally and externally
- prepare materials for publication
- update the OMA website
- assist and support other members of the public relations team
- assist and report to the Head of Public Relations
- Interest in Architecture and proven PR experience in the creative industry
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in journalism, communications, architecture or similar field
- Strong graphic skills
- Skilled in MS Office and Adobe Products Suite
- European work permit is essential
- Understanding of architecture and the economic and political environments in which OMA operates
- Fluent in English (preferably native); spoken and written knowledge of one other language is an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-disciplined, pro-active, hands-on approach
Over dit bedrijf
Dit bedrijf is a leading international office practicing architecture, urban planning, and cultural analysis. Dit bedrijf is dedicated to the realization of buildings and masterplans around the wor...