Quality Assurance Trainee (Den Haag)
|Functie||Quality Assurance Trainee|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 9 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Gross a month including travel expenses|
Dit bedrijf. dit bedrijf has over 1900 (Dutch and international) students and 200 employees including highly educated and experienced lecturers and instructors. The curriculum of the school’s bachelor programme is taught exclusively in English and is based on a unique didactic concept. At the beginning of 2012 this programme achieved ‘excellent’ scores on 11 out of 16 standards in the accreditation. In September 2014 our new Master programme in Hospitality Management started. E-learning courses for the hospitality industry are offered via Consultancy & Training, a subsidiary company.
Activities Quality Assurance Trainee We offer you an internship as an assistant Quality Officer for a period of at least 6 months. The trainee will be assigned independent tasks and will be supervised by the Manager Shared Services. You will get the opportunity to develop yourself on a personal and organizational level and be part of an enthusiastic and professional team of young people. You are proficient at conducting internal and external audits, coordinate the execution of customer satisfaction surveys, process the results and draw up the internal report. You will be entrusted with the organization of the ISO 9001 structure as well as with the HTH-quality-assurance system. The internship also encompasses the finalization of some uncharted processes. Finally, you are competent to inform, support and advice on quality improvement.
Additional information For more information about the position, please contact Mr Sander Lapré, Manager Shared Service Centre, phone number 088-0281423.Please click on the ‘apply’ button to send your application letter and CV, in English, to Mr T.T. Kusse, Human Resources Department. Preferably add a short video, screencast or other digital expression which illustrates your digital skills and creativity. Please visit our website: www.hotelschool.nl/en/about-us/work.
- The Quality Assurance Trainee:
- Is currently following a Bachelor programme in Quality Assurance Management, Business – or Public Administration.
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good advisory and analytical skills
- Is aware of recent developments in the international (higher) education
- Is enthusiastic
- Has knowledge of and affinity with ICT applications in the field of Quality Assurance; combines digital skills with creativity
- Has a strong affinity with the hospitality industry and has an international focus
- Has an excellent command of Dutch and English