|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
You’re a final year student of the education program IT or Software Engineering, and ready to do your thesis at a company with an open culture, where you get hands on experience with the newest techniques and development tools. Interested already? Read on!
Our Platform, IQ Portal Basesoft Solutions B.V. develops Business Intelligence (BI) solutions by developing applications on the existing core application, IQ Portal. Our platform is active worldwide, and used daily for, amongst other things, data collection, data presentation/visualization and other business logic.
Job description: You will perform research for our newest application and you will design, implement and test the application using tools from our stack: Python, ReactJS and Docker. That’s right! You get the chance to learn and use the newest techniques and development tools during your internship.
The final goal: integrate your application with IQ Portal!
- Research & development
- Knowledge and skills at bachelor - or academic level
- You’re in the final year of the education programs IT or Software Engineering
- You have demonstrable experience with Object Oriented Programming
- You’re an excellent team player, proactive personality and capable to work on your own
- You master both English, both written and spoken
Wat bieden wij
- A spot in our research & development team
- An internship position for 6 months, 40 hours a week
- Internship compensation
- Lunch and caffeine on the house
- Informal working environment
- Located in the city center of Amsterdam
Interested? Passionate about the solutions/code you created? Share your work with us!
Please send your cover letter, CV and a link to a repository with your code per mail to Mitchel de Graaf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply via WhatsApp: +31 (0)6 284 309 99 !
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask them, send an email to email@example.com or send a message on WhatsApp!
ACQUISITION TO THIS VACANCY IS NOT APPRECIATED