Recruitment Internship HR division Michael Page
|Functie||Recruitment Intern HR division, Michael Page Amsterdam|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 8 maanden|
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup, one of the world's top recruitment agencies. PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 7,000 staff with 164 office locations in 35 countries. We recruit candidates for middle- and high-level management positions and also for specialist functions. We select and recruit for interim and permanent positions. PageGroup has been awarded the prestigious TOP EMPLOYER Award for the fourth year running. Our Employer Value Proposition is at the heart of everything we do: career progression, talent development, giving back to others, diversity at work and rewards & well-being. This is one of the reasons why we are able to grow and achieve success together. We are currently looking for an intern to join our Legal team in Amsterdam.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to strengthen and support our HR division. It is preferable for them to be in his or her third or last year HBO/WO.
To apply, please send your CV and a short motivation to Bo Bouwknegt: BoBouwknegt@michaelpage.nl, If you have any questions, please call 020-5789961.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Identifying and introducing talented candidates
- Creating talent pools by searching for potential candidates on social media
- Maintaining contact with both existing and new candidates
- Undertaking telephone interviews with candidates
- Supporting the team with market mapping and identifying potential clients
- Updating the database
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects upon request of the team managers
- Supporting the consultants throughout the recruitment process
- Partaking in interviews and meetings, where necessary (based upon productivity and capability)
- HBO/WO student
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excel skills are advantageous
- Result driven and pro-active
- Dedicated with a proactive ‘can-do’attitude
- Social and out-going personality
- Always up for a challenge
- Residing in or close to Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
- insight into the world of recruitment
- training to prepare you for your internship
- a valuable experience in a young and dynamic team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- fair internship compensation