Recruitment Internship HR division PageGroup (M/F)
|Functie||Recruitment Intern HR division, PageGroup Amsterdam|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancy companies, specialising in the area of personnel recruitment and selection. With a focus on middle, senior and top end positions, we offer both permanent and interim placements across 25 different disciplines. Page Group as an organization has three labels: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. We have more than 40 years of expertise and the company employs over 5,500 people within 155 offices, in 36 countries worldwide. Within the Netherlands, there are four offices with different disciplines including Finance, Public Sector, Banking & Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce, IT, Legal, Tax, Human Resources, Engineering & Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Construction & Manufacturing and Risk & Compliance.
We are looking for a Recruitment Intern to strengthen and support our HR division. It is preferable for them to be in his or her third or last year HBO/WO. Starting date can be discussed, however preferably the first of september (01/09/2018).
To apply, please send your CV and a short motivation to Maan Groeneweg: email@example.com If you have any questions, please call 020-5789982.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Identifying and introducing talented candidates
- Creating talent pools by searching for potential candidates on social media
- Maintaining contact with both existing and new candidates
- Undertaking telephone interviews with candidates
- Supporting the team with market mapping and identifying potential clients
- Updating the database
- Generating and analysing data
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects upon request of the team managers
- Supporting the consultants throughout the recruitment process
- Partaking in interviews and meetings, where necessary (based upon productivity and capability)
- HBO/WO student
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Excel skills are advantageous
- Result driven and pro-active
- Dedicated with a proactive ‘can-do’attitude
- Social and out-going personality
- Always up for a challenge
- Available for at least 5 months
- 'Meewerkstage' internship is required
- Residing in or close to Amsterdam.
Wat bieden wij
- training to prepare you for your internship
- a valuable experience in a young and dynamic team
- Friday afternoon drinks
- insight into the world of recruitment
- fair internship compensation
Over dit bedrijf
Onze organisatie is één van de marktleiders inzake professionele rekrutering, gespecialiseerd in de werving van kandidaten voor contracten van bepaalde, onbepaalde en tijdelijke duur en dit voor ee...