|Functie||Sales / Commercial Internship|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
About your role
Interested in working for an innovative and fast-moving software company located in the scientific hub of Amsterdam? This is your chance! dit bedrijf is now looking for all-round interns to support our Sales & Marketing team. Your role will be to collaborate on the optimization of our commercial efforts.
What You Will Do
- Identifying and researching potential clients;
- Helping build funnel of prospects;
- Assist in pipeline management & keep track of sales KPI results;
- Perform analysis of the relevant industries & industries;
- Create and edit product sales and marketing material and help translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand content and pitches;
- Do demo calls with leads and customers, learn how to pitch
- Assist with lead acceptance and insure lead quality
- Help in Follow-ups with sales;
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with other daily business;
What You Bring to the Team
- You are currently studying HBO/WO specialized in Commerce/ Business
- English language, written and verbal;
- Available for five months or longer;
- Technologically savvy;
- Hands-on, proactive, detail-oriented and enthusiastic;
- Good writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team but also independently;
- An interest in sales, digital marketing, communications, tech, AI;
What we offer
- Opportunity to be a part of the future and learn all the ins and outs of AI!
- €650 per month;
- A fun, dynamic, start-up environment with opportunities to learn and grow;
A friendly team and a flat organizational structure with a lot of freedom and trust;
HQ based in the hub of future Artificial Intelligence and 3D technology in Amsterdam;
- Take part in monthly team events that include everything from VR gaming to boating on the canals!
dit bedrijf is an AI spin-off from the University of Amsterdam specializing in face analysis software. Through computer vision and deep learning dit bedrijf can analyze faces in images, videos, and in real-life environments. Our technology is revolutionizing the way businesses all over the world interact and engage with customers. We offer an international and active global customers base, working from Amsterdam Science Park, with high-quality products and a dedicated and young team. We work hard – not because we have to, but because we are passionate about what we do. Working with us gives you the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the technologies and to make an impact on the success of the company.
Are you interested in the position and do you have the required skills and experience? Let us know immediately! When applying for this position, only English CV’s as PDF will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis, we can only respond to the applications that match our requirements. We are looking forward to hearing from you!