Nu solliciteren »
Nu solliciteren »
Sales Representative, International
|Functie||Internship, for BioTech Company|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
<p> Promote TOKU-E biochemicals, filtering membranes and filtration devices into the international market. Gain market shares for TOKU-E’s products. Facilitate cost-control and minimization.</p>
- -Identifies an international market potential by qualifying accounts.
- -Supports the development and implementation of an annual sales plan.
- -Issue a budget for cost each month.
- -Execute channel strategy, product development, and project management.
- -Keep close contact with customers through telephone contact and provide quality service to them.
- -Some international travel may be required to visit with customers and represent TOKU-E products
- -Develop new customers, keep & develop existing customers and business, and cultivate new business opportunities from both the existing and potential customers
- -Collect, record, settle and maintain the customers’ information. Develop a method to manage the customers’ files, and backup the customers’ files to the company at the end of each quarter.
- -Manage and control sales activities including contract review and negotiation, inventory control, claim handling, and customer satisfaction survey, etc.
- -Educate customers on the proper use of our products.
- -Establish a tracking system to ensure what has been done and what has been done well, and how to improve for the future.
- -Provide technical support to the customer's sales team during scheduled partner interactions.
- -May act as a voice representing the America’s Sales Organization from a technical perspective at various meetings and committees
- -Attend trade shows and conventions to promote the company’s products.
- -Investigate, document, and resolve customer’s complaints in a timely fashion.
- -May conduct product seminars at customer locations.
- -Collect and analyze marketing and competition information for decision making.
- -Provide marketing feedback to TOKU-E Sales Manager to include general economic, product, and competitive information.
- -Establish negotiated pricing contracts for assigned products.
- -Follow-up with customers or end users to ensure the good use of the products.
- -Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- -File weekly reports, monthly reports, competitive product reports, etc. in a timely manner.
- -Follow the transportation to ensure that products can be delivered to the customers on time and safely.
- -Coordinate any technical, product delivery, and quality issues between different department and customers.
- -Comply with company policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- -Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors or higher degree business, International business, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology or similar discipline.
- Excellent communication abilities and strong negotiation skills, good analytical skills, and understanding of cost control.
- Confident and has the highest level of integrity.
- Good presentation skills, and efficient in MS office.