|Functie||Social Media medewerker|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||€ 300 - 500|
As a thought leadership scale-up in Amsterdam, we are trusted by C-level executives to build their online communication strategy and voice. To achieve that we use the latest and best analytics, social media tools and platforms. Today's top leaders are increasingly active online, improving stakeholder trust through transparency and action. We believe more leaders should step up and use digital channels to create a positive impact on society and continuous value for their brand and employees.
- Identify and filter the best curated content for our clients on a daily basis.
- Monitor clients’ social media channels and continuously update them.
- Support Connected Circles in producing content for ourselves and the company.
- • Develop strategic recommendations for clients on how to increase their reach and impact online and offline.
- Work on your own online profiles to represent your expertise (“leading by example”).
- Research best practices, new social media tools and come up with practical improvements to our process.
- • Perfect English & Dutch, both written and spoken.
- • Natural curiosity, a creative mind-set, and a CAN-DO attitude
- • Interest to work in a scale-up environment, which is fast-paced and ever evolving.
- You have a passion for social media and actively participate in online conversations.
- • Driven by your natural curiosity, you keep yourself updated with the latest industry news.
- Writing comes easy to you, as you understand the power of storytelling.
- • You are interested in either tech, sustainability, or the future of work.
Wat bieden wij
- International team
- Located in the hart of Amsterdam