|Functie||Social Media medewerker|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||€ 300 - 500|
As a thought leadership scale-up in Amsterdam, we are trusted by C-level executives to build their online communication strategy and voice. To achieve that we use the latest and best analytics, social media tools and platforms. Today's top leaders are increasingly active online, improving stakeholder trust through transparency and action. We believe more leaders should step up and use digital channels to create a positive impact on society and continuous value for their brand and employees.
- Identify and filter the best curated content for our clients on a daily basis.
- Help clients create, edit and publish original content in coordination with their company’s marketing teams.
- Monitor clients’ social media channels and continuously update them.
- • Develop strategic recommendations for clients on how to increase their reach and impact online and offline.
- Work on your own online profiles to represent your expertise (“leading by example”).
- Support Connected Circles in producing content for ourselves and the company.
- Research best practices, new social media tools and come up with practical improvements to our process.
- Produce various visual material (video, images, designs).
- Perfect English. Both written and spoken.
- Dutch, French, or German are a bonus but not a must.
- • Natural curiosity, a creative mind-set, and a CAN-DO attitude
- • You are interested in either tech, sustainability, or the future of work.
- Interest to work in a startup environment, which is fast-paced and ever-evolving.
- Knowledge with Adobe editing tools is a big plus (e.g. Premiere Pro, Illustrator).
- You have a passion for social media and actively participate in online conversations.
Wat bieden wij
- A 6-month paid internship.
- Flexible commitment options – part-time or full-time.
- A team of experts who will train you on the following practical skills: business writing, video production, LinkedIn, data analysis, and more.
- An inspiring work environment and a close cooperation with C-level executives and leaders worldwide.
- An international team (11 nationalities and counting) in the center of Amsterdam.
- COVID-19 ready – full remote work flexibility with access to high-speed computers remotely if needed.