Development Intern at OnGuard Netherlands
|Location||Nederhorst Den Berg|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||Afhankelijk van type stage|
The Development department at OnGuard is responsible for developing our top of the line OnGuard credit management software. Our Architects, Functional designers, Programmers and Testers are responsible for creating new product releases and are also responsible for product development for our software.
- As an intern you will expected to provide actionable insights that drive future design improvements.
- You will work to improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of applications in collaboration with User Interface Designers, Project Managers, Information Architects and Content Strategists.
- Responsibilities include developing usability test plans and scripts, conducting tests, test analysis and reporting of the results.
- In your role you will be collecting testing needs from internal clients and determine priorities that are consistent with business goals and objectives.
- You will plan, moderate and scribe focus groups, remote and one-on-one usability sessions to obtain user preferences and feedback.
- Present findings and recommendations in a plan that drives future design improvements are also part of your internship as well as generating wireframes (paper or electronic
- you will also assist in research projects employing observational techniques to better understand customer motivations, behaviors and needs.
- following a Bachelor degree preferably in the direction of Human Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Interface Design or Computer Science
- Preferable you should have relevant experience (besides your study) in Human Factors as a Usability Analyst, Usability Support Analyst or a similar role in a professional environment.
- You are able to work with an extensive variety of Usability research tools and methods (especially user-centered design processes) and involvement in running a variety of tests.
- You are eager to learn, feel responsible quickly and are able to perform multiple tasks at the same time and to handle these correctly and accurately.
- you will need to have good skills in Dutch and English language both spoken and written.
Wat bieden wij
- OnGuard offers you an inspiring and motivating working environment. OnGuard encourages its employees to find and develop the best in themselves.
- We offer you the scope to develop further in your skills, both as a person and within your field within an informal and motivated organization.
- We are an informal international organization with ambition, many young people and a lot of passion, a lot of freedom and responsibility, paying attention to each other, hard work but also lots of fun
- An intern will quickly feel at ease on his/her OnGuard, just run soon as full-fledged fellow.