Internship community manager heart of Amsterdam
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||Next to salary, daily lunch is provided. Amount mentioned is on full-time basis.|
Rockstart helps startups be more successful in their first 1000 days. We support young, innovative entrepreneurs through investments, mentorships, resources and startup offices. Rockstart Spaces is the startup hotspot in Amsterdam, featuring 45 startups spread across 1800 sqm of office space in one of the most beautiful buildings alongside Amsterdam's canals.
Being the community manager, you assist in a range of activities; from strategizing activities, to organizing events to operationally running the building. This is a hands-on job, giving you a perfect flux into working culture. This is a place where you can get things done, and also assist others in getting things done.
Being the community manager, you will: initiate and organize events that are relevant to our community, such as peer-to-peer sessions and 'early days talks'; come up with ways to improve interaction between startups that reside in our building; execute logistical processes that are part of running an office this magnitude; interact with our community and make them feel at home and connected!
In return, we offer:
- Community management
- Contact with clients
- Facilities management
- Organizing events
- Is client oriented and representative
- Can work independently
- Has an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- HBO/WO social/business studies
Wat bieden wij
- A place in a young and vibrant team;
- A work space that is so special, it even has a ball room - in the middle of town;
- Ample learning opportunities and support, but also space for own initiative - as far as you can handle it.
- Access to promising startups driving innovative products