Stage journalist bij Creative Agency in Amsterdam
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Dit bedrijf is an Amsterdam-based cutting-edge content marketing agency. We focus on storytelling in the b2b domain. From the lightest tent in the world, the strongest denim to the best audio. With a background in the editorial world, we combine strategy, highly creative editorial and journalistic curiosity, with digital marketing & PR.
Our sister company Amsterdam Publishing Int. publishes Book of Denim every two years.
dit bedrijf’ clients are mainly international. We're looking for people who are able and want to make a difference. People who make dit bedrijf smarter and better. And people who want to become smarter and better at what they do, while being part of something they aspire to do. Storytelling with integrity on the intersection of strategy and exciting creative work, on some pretty exciting subjects.
-Only pleasant and interesting clients (yes, it is really true)
-No shortcuts, quality is key,
-Creativity and analytics combined
-Hands-on and down to earth -Informal in a professional way -360 degrees: From print to online - from films to tradeshows, from books to social media, and from websites to global PR.
- Initiating content ideas
- Publishing articles and posts on the website
- Thinking along and helping with several print publications, both writing and producing
- Distributing content via social media
- You’re a talented writer/journalist or a talented writer/journalist to be
- You have a passion for denim as well as a range of other interests.
- You want to learn, know and write about denim.
- Talent in writing (both Dutch and English)
- Someone who knows how to express an opinion, and who can substantiate with pleasant, intelligent arguments
- Structured way of working
- Someone who can work under pressure
- Flexible; no 9-to-5 mentality
- Hands-on mentality
- Available 4-5 days a week
- A relevant study on HBO-level or higher (currently studying or graduate)
Wat bieden wij
- An internship with responsibilities and valuable feedback and guidance
- Unique work experiences within the fashion, lifestyle and media segments
- A spot in a small, driven team
- A workplace aroundthe corner of Rembrandtplein
- Standard internship allowance