Nu solliciteren »
Nu solliciteren »
Stage Legal Counsel
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 10 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||Conform Horeca CAO|
The primary objective is to provide legal, secretarial and administrative service and support to Chief Counsel.
- Report and inform the General Councel
- Keeps cases and contract organized by establishing and organize files
- Helps collecting information by maintaining contacts with people involved in the contracts
- Keeps internal HMSHost International team members informed by maintaining contact: communicating case/contract progress
- Review costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorneys and providers
- Make contact with external companies and governmental agencies to coordinate meetings and conference calls. Handle agreement execution, delivery, tracking and filling
- Carry out management requests which the associate is capable of performing, including but not limited to retrieving legal files, searching key terms, communicating & transmitting legal agreements
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials including presentations for HMSHost International team members, including the Italian and US Corporate Headquarters
- Communication skills (verbal and written) at least in fluent English and Dutch.(Any other European language is an additional asset.)
- Able to work efficiently and self-supporting due to frequent travel of the General Counsel & CFO. Work requires in certain moments willingness to work a flexible schedule and with deadlines.
- Accurate Reporting Skills, Research Skills, Legal Administration Skills, Demonstrates organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail, confidentiality, dependable and a proactive approach
- Computer skills and excellent knowledge of MS applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Ability and willing to work over a 5 day work week / 38 hours per week
Wat bieden wij
- Payment According Horeca CAO