Internship Marketing Department
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 24 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||Duur van stage is bespreekbaar|
Dit bedrijf creates and commercializes innovative new media products with an International focus and a strong consumer driven business model. Partnering with the largest international (online) media companies and top brands, dit bedrijf is able to market its products to mass audiences around the globe. Our (international) team is really diverse with experience in IT, marketing, project management and sales. We have offices in Amsterdam, US, Mexico and Tel Aviv. This internship presents a great opportunity to develop / kick start your career in digital marketing. You will further develop your skills and knowledge through on-the-job training from experienced professionals who will mentor and guide you.
- • Help to manage day-to-day media campaigns
- • Working with the different departments on daily reporting & stats
- • Next to this you will manage your own project
- • Build, maintain and expand relationships with those accounts
- • Account management which includes campaign set-up, campaign management, online marketing and billing
- • Monitor publisher’s traffic and sales against budgets, KPIs and sales targets
- • Supply performance reports on demand
- • Strong internal communication within the advertising team, traffic management, IT and creative department
- You are currently studying HBO, specialization in Marketing / Media is preferred.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills (company language)
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical mindset
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects with minimum supervision / management
- Highly motivated and passionate about digital media
- Excellent Excel skills – skilled at advanced data manipulation (pivot tables, SUMIFs, VLOOKUPs)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Wat bieden wij
- An exciting internship program in an international company, located in Amsterdam.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow.
- Being part of a young, fun and multicultural team.
- An interesting compensation