Summer Internship Event Assistant
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||2 - 5 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
Looking for a more creative and innovative agency?
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to join the boutique Amsterdam/London hub.
Our new project dit bedrijf is looking for an Event Assistant who loves finding the perfect venue.
You will be responsible for providing administrative, organizational and operational support in both the development and execution of events and workshops.
If you meet our prerequisites and you're interested in working for us, please send your CV and Cover Letter today to email@example.com! We are looking to get the right people started as soon as possible.
- Sourcing venues, booking refreshments, preparing event material, presentations and room layout
- Drawing up invitee lists and manage invitations of the events
- Following up invitations that have been sent out.
- Liaising with the administration team and speaker and ensuring all travel arrangements are organized.
- Keeping records of all travel plans and updating the relevant Excel spreadsheets.
- Assisting the team at on-site events.
- Managing general administration duties.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate professionally by phone and in writing
- Proactive and willing to be tenacious on research, can-do approach
- Flexible and able to prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, open minded, and a people oriented person who enjoys working with others and supports the value of an effective team
- The ability to work within a team or sole charge
- Problem solving abilities
- Good understanding of budgeting and financial reporting
- A strong administrator with a keen eye for detail
Wat bieden wij
- Located in the Randstad with a preference for Amsterdam
- Available as soon as possible
- Living already in The Netherlands
- Full-time position