Trainee Marketing and Communication at Bridge2Food
|Functie||Marketing / Communicatie|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
<p> Trainee Marketing and Communication</p> <div> dit bedrijf is a knowledge and network agency based in The Netherlands. Its key strength is the development of specific platforms for the food industry: ‘Building bridges between food professionals’. dit bedrijf is operating in the international food industry. dit bedrijf organizes international conferences and courses specialized in the food industry. For more information www.bridge2food.com</div> <div> </div> <div> <strong>Work planning</strong></div> <div> The trainee will work 5 days per week from 09.00 to 17.30. During an event we expect the trainee to be flexible regarding the working hours. The activities are being carried out in different orders depending on the project planning.</div> <div> </div> <div> <strong>Period</strong></div> <div> The period of the internship is negotiable. We prefer a trainee who is available for a minimum of 5 months. Different start dates are possible throughout this year and next year.</div> <div> </div> <div> <strong>Events 2013</strong></div> <div> Food Technology Professionals Platform - (The Netherlands)</div> <div> 7th Food Proteins Course - (USA)</div> <div> Protein Summit 2013 - (The Netherlands)<br /> Food Technology Professionals Platform - (Germany)</div> <div> 8th Food Proteins Course - (The Netherlands)</div> <div> </div> <div> <strong>Contact</strong></div> <div> Please send your application letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Laura Hillege</div> <div> </div> <div> Jan van Eijcklaan 2 - 4</div> <div> 3723 BC Bilthoven</div> <div> The Netherlands</div> <div> T: + 31 30 225 2060</div> <div> E: email@example.com</div> <div> I: www.bridge2food.com</div>
- Management of the website
- Creating brochures and other marketing materials
- Monitoring and control of diverse social media activities (placing news/pictures on Linkedin/Twitter/Facebook)
- Controlling and improve the use of social media (how often, when, why, which social media and by whom)
- Increasing the reach of B2F by using social media and extending the social media canals
- Follow up of reactions/feedback via social media
- Post meeting info in diverse event calendars and keep up to date
- Follow up of media partners (checking agreements etc.)
- Keeping divers databases up to date
- support of activities during the preparation of an event and on-site support on the event days
- Experience in InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Contribute en Dreamweaver (DTP) is preferred.
- We are looking for someone who is independent, pro-active, inventive, flexible and a talent in marketing and communication.
- Experience with social media is a must.
- The trainee should be able to carry out assignments, after instructions, without daily supervision.
- Communication skills should include fluency in Dutch and English.
- The trainee has to be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- The trainee is willing to work 5 days per week and flexible regarding working hours when needed for an event
Wat bieden wij
- small and friendly team
- informal working atmosphere
- interesting and dynamic sector