Trainee Sales & Account Management
|Functie||Salesmedewerker / Marketingmederwerker|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Competitieve stagevergoeding|
<p> As a trainee in the <u>sociomantic</u> sales department, you will be working closely with some of the most experienced online marketers in The Benelux. You will become part of the complete process of sales and account management for our customers. You will be expected to: (<em>Look at werkzaamheden)</em><br /> </p> <p> <strong>sociomantic labs</strong> is working at the cutting edge of international online marketing. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology startups, we pride ourselves on providing a challenging, engaging, and dynamic work environment to great minds assembled from around the globe. Our proprietary “real-time bidding” (RTB) technology enables the world’s top advertisers to run highly efficient display advertising campaigns. We are driven by a constant curiosity about new technologies, our commitment to research and innovation, and our dedication to customer success. As an industry leader in Europe, we are striving for excellence in every aspect of our business in order to turn the existing market upside-down. We thrive on outperforming expectations, and we are looking for new team members to help us pioneer the industry’s most advanced online advertising solutions.</p> <p> <br /> Think you’re a perfect fit for our team? We’d love to hear from you.</p>
- Support and assist our sales team throughout all stages of the sales and account management process.
- The more and better you learn, the more responsibility we will offer you for specific tasks such as customer account analysis, preparation of sales pitches, and quality management .
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- Ideally studies business, economics, marketing, communication or similar (bachelor / master)
- Available for 4-6 months.
- Knowledge of and interest in web technologies and online media.
- A friendly, international, and professional mindset.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Desire to grow and learn about real-time bidding and online marketing in general .
Wat bieden wij
- Fair compensation.
- 4-6 months trainee period with the possibility for a job extension as permanent team member.
- Comprehensive insight into all relevant company functions.
- Detailed training in sales, account management, and online marketing.
- The opportunity to learn from some of the top online marketing professionals in The Benelux.
- An outstanding company spirit driven by the best people from around the world, with offices in 4 countries.