|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Meewerkstage , Afstudeerstage|
|Salaris opmerking||You will be compensated royally for your efforts within our team!|
Dit bedrijf: a strong and innovative global player
Dit bedrijf, a Nemetschek Group company, is a technology and consulting firm, supporting its clients across the globe to improve the performance of their building portfolios.
Our core purpose is to make buildings work harder for their occupants through unlocking the power of building information. We are at the forefront of IoT and BIM embedded in Integrated Workplace Management (IWMS) software, enabling our clients to benefit from rich asset information and real-time data from building sensors. By leveraging the Internet of Things, our solutions make buildings smart, drive efficient service delivery and enable our clients to deliver a superior occupant experience.
Our groundbreaking innovation has been recognized by independent and trusted technology research companies and includes ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for 3 years in a row, being named a representative vendor in Gartner’s IWMS Guide and a Leader in Verdantix Green Quadrant for IWMS.
dit bedrijf recently joined the Nemetschek group, a publicly-listed strategic holding company whose operating subsidiaries employ more than 2,700 people around the world. The Nemetschek Group drives the digitalization of the building industry, in order to realize a seamless flow of information and feedback throughout all project stages, from design to build, to maintenance and operation. This provides us with a strong foundation to further accelerate our growth and internationalization.
If you share our passion for technology & innovation, want to serve big-name clients and are looking to join an international team of professionals serving customers across the globe, then take a look at this career opportunity.
You will be trained and coached to become responsible for:
• Writing fresh & attractive updates on company events & career opportunities, using social media sources
• Support to the HR Business Partners for USA, France, Belgium and the Netherlands
• Engage with active and passive job seekers
• Initiate compelling social media & recruitment communication strategies to attract top-tier diverse talent across all functional areas and in all geographic locations
• Execute effective local, regional and national sourcing strategies to assure the acquisition of a diverse pool of qualified prospects • Screening & selecting potential candidates • Following trends in the labor market with regard to Employer Branding and actively participating in campaigns • Improve & refresh existing HR & communication materials
• Coordination of training programs • Planning, coordination and evaluation of on boarding trainings • Executing engagement & satisfaction surveys
• Proactive, hands-on, and very result-oriented • Full of new ideas, eager to try them out and learn • Initiative and ownership • Proficient in English and French • Excellent interaction, communication & writing skills, both written and orally • Planning & organization skills • Passionate about language, messaging, and building strong connections between brands and customers • Creative problem solver with a winner’s mindset
WHAT WE OFFER • An ambitious company culture that takes a good work / life balance into account • Chance to learn on cutting edge and very innovative technologies for a 'World Class Product' • Global exposure to work in Belgium or The Netherlands and work with cross cultural teams. • A young team with fun colleagues • A learning environment where knowledge acquisition and sharing is an absolute must
- Support our national HR team
- Social media communication
- Participating in recruitment campaigns
Wat bieden wij
- Place within an international ambitious and fast growing company
- Chance to develop all of your HR-Skills in a fast moving organization
- A young team with open communication
- A royal compensation for your efforts