|Functie||Operations and Sales Administration|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
About: ESSD consulting is an Amsterdam-based consulting firm for second-stage start-up development and international consumer brands seeking expansion in Europe
Specialized in introducing and driving consumer brands in the European market, essdconsulting conducts business in 7 European languages with detailed knowlegde on country specific culture and legislation. Our team members are international, sales and marketing driven multi-taskers and entrepreneurs. By partnering up with attorneys, accountants, web- and social media experts, essdconsulting provides an all-entailing, flexible infrastructure for brands and companies seeking to enter the European market.
Currently the ESSD consulting team works three projects: Ju-Ju-Be Europe, GreenBites, and Vooray.
Description: In a fast-paced, small business environment, we are looking for a computer-savvy guru who can help support our e-commerce operations in all three current projects. This team player will offer key support with their advanced excel skills and high attention to detail. We like to view challenges as opportunities, and are looking for like-minded students who are excited to make a difference.
- - Updating and managing Amazon Vendor Central and FBA accounts
- - Order form processing and updating
- - Assisting in setting up and managing bol.com and other possible e-commerce platforms
- - Work with our 3PL warehouse to correct invoices, create credit notes, and process returns
- - Work with sales team to identify target customers and follow lead
- - Analysis of data to provide key insights and inform decisions
- - Management of petty cash to assist in financial administration
- - Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Must be enrolled as a student
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other European language(s)
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy dynamic environment
- High attention to detail
- Independent, self-starter
- Full-time position
Wat bieden wij
- We are a fun, international team working in a easy accessible location in Amsterdam
- You will work in an international fashion environment
- you will be learning a lot about introducing branded consumer goods in a multicultural market
- Monthly Compensation of €400
- Team lunches twice a week
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: www.essdconsulting.com/
Over dit bedrijf
ESSD consulting is an Amsterdam-based consulting firm for second-stage start-up development and international consumer brands seeking expansion in Europe. Specialized in introducing and driving con...