Nu solliciteren »
Nu solliciteren »
Vacancy: Data Scientist Graduate Sports Project
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work on bleeding edge artificial intelligence & predictive analytics solutions. Our algorithms provide users cognitive insights on how their social media communication can generate more impact.
- Big data
- Cognitive Artificial Intelligence
- Development of the comprehensive database architecture and connecting that to data science and predictive analytics tools.
- In collaboration with the business and marketing department, you'll develop innovative machine learning / statistical learning system.
- Discovery of relevant sleeping data in the DBs.
- A true intellectual badass, a passionate Data Scientist with a lot of energy and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- (Master) student from a reputable university in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, physics, mathematical and/or data analysis.
- Commercial or academic experience of developing machine learning solutions.
- Proven programming skills in R and/or Python.
- In depth knowledge of several machine learning algorithms.
- Understanding of statistical modelling and data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of Big Data stack (Spark, Storm, Spark, Hive, Pig, etc.) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Experience with IBM Watson Cloud stack or similar technologies.
- Experience with deep learning methodology and frameworks (TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe, etc.).
- Strong algorithmic and programming skills in Java, Scala or C#.
- You work neatly and especially likes a tidy virtual world.
Wat bieden wij
- An open and informal culture
- Plenty of room for your engagement, initiatives, ideas and creativity.
- Smart and motivated coworkers that will make your days even more delightful, and share their ideas and knowledge with you.
- The chance to improve all your coding/ IT skills, from back-end to front-end.
- Flexibility in the design of your work location.
- A monthly compensation of € 350,-
- Future possibilities to become a employee of the company.