Log in of maak een account om het volledige profiel in te zien en deze student uit te nodigen.
Student #1064157 - WO Werktuigbouwkunde
Delft — 23 jaar — Man
I am an eager learner who is actively looking for a graduation thesis in computer vision & robotics fileds to prepare for my professional career.
Ik beschik over een rijbewijs , maar beschik niet over een auto.
|Opleiding||Werktuigbouwkunde (2e jaar)|
|Schoolnaam||Technische Universiteit Delft|
|Aanvang opleiding||September 2018|
|Verwachtte afstudeerdatum||September 2020|
|Dagen per week||5 dagen per week|
Stage- en werkervaring
2.Designed a high accuracy automatic calibration system between eye-to-hand tele-camera on robot manipulator and a wide-view camera;
3. Implemented a ID detection procedure for tiny objects by computer vision algorithms;
4. Optimizing and tuning a deep learning network for the object classiﬁcation and localization after building up a speciﬁc training image dataset from robot-camera system;
5. Present this system on DOBOT User Conference 2019 in Akihabara
2. Delivered a high-quality consulting report and presentation to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and X!Delft (an innovative consulting ﬁrm)
2. Designed and analized the structure of robot
3. Implement the control algorithm of movement
4. Won excellent student project at my university in 2017
Er zijn nog geen vooropleidingen toegevoegd.
Kennis, vaardigheden, eigenschappen
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- 3D modeling
- Computer programming
- Critical thinking ability
- Deal with stress
- Targeted work
- Logical thinking
- To observe
- Working according to a plan
- Goal oriented
- Team player
Nevenactiviteiten1. From 09/2017 to 06/2018, I was the vice president of News Agency at Chongqing University. I was responsible for daily operations and organized report activities for big campus events. We were awarded the Best 10 News Agency of CQU yearly.
2. From 10/2015 to 06/2018, I severed as the team leader of debate club at Chongqing University, and leaded our team to win the 3rd place in the campus debate competition.
3. I am intersted in consulting activities so I worked as a Part-time Assistant for ShARE (NGO) during summer in 2017, during which I conducted the market investigation of alternative fuel vehicle in China and documented the ﬁndings to facilitate the strategy making for the consulting company.
Laatste login: 18 November 2019 12:02