|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
dit bedrijf is a modern communications agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Amsterdam (150 employees). Our capabilities include brand strategy, design, advertising, and production across all media. Amsterdam Clients include Axe, Adidas, Google and Uber. Our capabilities include brand strategy, design, advertising, PR and production across traditional and interactive media.
At dit bedrijf, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has a strategic mind, a creative identity, and shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
Per April 2021, dit bedrijf is looking for an HR intern (duration: 5-6 months).
- Support the HR team of 7 people with administrative, event- and project assistance.
- Process new hire paperwork including offer letters and required forms. Create and maintain employee personnel files.
- Coordinate annual records retention for the HR department.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Address employee queries about benefits, like number of remaining vacation days, leave etc.
- Involvement in various exciting and ambitious projects, e.g. the onboarding experience.
- Handle employment verifications, department invoices, projects and other duties as assigned.
Skills and personality
- You are a college student working towards a degree in Human Resources or related field (Bachelor/Academic).
- Proficiency with Google docs, Excel and Word.
- Good communication skills, accuracy and a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Structured and organised nature.
- Flexible and stress-resistant
- You are looking forward to working in an international environment with many nationalities.Languages: Dutch and English.
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging internship where own initiatives are encouraged.
- An above average internship compensation, plus a MacBook.
- Playful working environment with hammocks, dogs, a barbershop (Yes...).
- An internship in the centre of Amsterdam, with restaurants around every corner.
- Free breakfast, fruits and Tony Chocolonely.