|Opleidingsniveau||MBO niveau 4, HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||24 - 40|
|Stageduur||3 - 24 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
We believe to create the new market standard to discover new potential hits and successfully guide talent. Our technology includes sophisticated algorithms, data-providing and analyses possibilities, apps, upload-portals to make predictions about the success of content.
To kick-start the career of talents, NoticeSound has created their own platform dit bedrijf, where artists can submit and research their tracks to gain insights. Our music research process is completely automated based on real listeners and we are ready for insane growth. We are looking for someone who can ask the right questions during an interview and turn the feedback from real users into new and exciting features. The different advantages and stakeholders need to be taken into account when crafting our decks to perfection.
- Prepare interviews with real users to understand what is going on in their minds in order to optimize the current platform
- Design and create different proposals for A&R, labels, broadcasters to explain the advantages
- Assist the founder with creative work related to existing projects
- Explain dit bedrijf's product to prospective clients
- Minor design tasks such as content creation for social media channels
What can we offer?
- A fixed internship of 350, - euros a month
- You will be contributing to a music software globally that can provide upcoming talent insights and the right contact they need to become a high-potential
- You will be part of a small dedicated and ambitious team
- Working from home is the new standard but we have a modern office on the 26th floor, 100 meters away from Rotterdam Central Station
- Besides dit bedrijf, we are working with different music & data projects which you did not even know it was possible
- You are in your last year of a bachelor’s degree (multimedia, design, product development, etc)
- You can work with Adobe Design, Photoshop and/or other similar design software
- You are keen to the little details and like to do qualitative research
- Strong design and editing skills
- You have the desire to come up with fresh and creative ideas
- You have the ability to contribute individually and participate in team work
- Solid English and Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal