|Functie||Medewerker Marketing Communicatinos|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
Who we are?
Lennox Benelux is part of Lennox EMEA (Europe Middle-East Africa), Our office is located in Nijkerk. Lennox is an informal organisation, with a friendly atmosphere where we help each other to achieve great results. There are short communication lines.
Lennox provides climate solutions, such as climate control, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. We assist our customers in projects by offering optimal and sustainable solutions. Our clients are located in different markets such as department stores, data and telecom centers, offices, hotels, banks, shopping malls, cinemas and other leisure centres.
Lennox EMEA has 1100 employees in 11 countries. Worldwide, we are represented in more than 46 countries.
What is the internship about?
As an intern at Marketing Communications, you are supporting our Marketing department ensuring Lennox EMEA maximum exposure on the Benelux/German markets through the deployment of marketing campaigns, as well as coordination and management of industry trade shows, events and webinars. The main objectives are to build up the brand awareness, engage with targeted audiences on the Benelux/German markets through the right channels and promote products and solutions to generate leads;
- Drive successful implementation of European marketing communication strategy on the Benelux/German markets. This involves close collaboration with local sales teams as well as marketing colleagues;
- Build up editorial plan (PRs, online & offline advertising, emailing) together with the Content Marketing Manager and roll it out ;
- Support events organization (tradeshows, roadshows, workshops, webinars and other events)
- Proofread all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance
- Monitor expenses throughout the planning process to adhere to approved budgets and coordinate with accounts team for invoicing
- Provide monthly reports on activities, achievements
Who are you?
We are looking for a student with:
- Strong marketing communication and project management skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Ease to cooperate and interact with various stakeholders like sales and external partners (journalists, event organizers, etc.);
- Define project targets and priorities independently;
- Proficient in Power Point and advanced Excel;
- Fluent in Dutch, strong English skills, German skills is a nice to have;
Wat bieden wij
This internship is in a dynamic, international environment in an informal no-nonsense setting in Nijkerk. You will be in a position in which you have a visible added value and where you can contribute to the design or improvement of processes.
Should you have any questions, please contact Elodie Segaud (Marketing Manager), who can be reached on +33 (0) 472 232 251/+33 (0) 603 022 423 or via the e-mail address mentioned below. If you would like to respond to this vacancy, please send an English cover letter and CV to email.