|Functie||Internship | Business Developer (Dutch Speaker)|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
dit bedrijf is hiring! Are you interested to work for the fastest growing bookingsplatform of Europe and to kickstart your career?!
You will be in charge of identifying potential customers in the target market and complete appropriate research. You will be trained to contact new leads executing the cold calling process and also utilizing email campaigns. You will be working together with our Account Managers to ensure that your newly acquired customers are onboarded for optimal success. You will also need to schedule and perform meetings with your potential customers (landlords) to close the deal. Most of the activities related to this position will take place over the phone or over Skype. Depending on performance, you will get the chance to arrange personal meetings and go on business trips within your country of focus. You will also have other (supporting) tasks such us: supporting customers when using our platform, listing creation & optimization of the current inventory, perform translations and other tasks that help improving our awesome start-up!
- You speak English on an above-average level and Dutch on a native level.
- You have strong communication skills and you are not afraid to pick up the phone and convince potential customers. You have a strong appetite for sales.
- You consider yourself results-driven and eager to learn.
- You are a student or recent graduate in the area of Economics, Business, Marketing or a related study and have a great interest in sales.
- You are available on a full-time basis for 6 months. Starting: September 2021
- You will work from our HQ in Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Wat bieden wij
- 2 initial weeks of training to kick-off the essential skills for the role.
- You have the opportunity to take full ownership of your work and make an impact on the business.
- Work with a goal-oriented, diverse and inclusive team! Think 130+ people from 30+ different nationalities.
- Work in a spacious, modern and brand new office in the heart of Rotterdam, with free coffee and snacks, and a social space with entertainment facilities.
- Personal equipment including company laptop, screens and adjustable tables and chairs.
- We don't care about what you wear. You're welcome to wear a 3-piece tuxedo or even a dragon onesie, we won't judge you. Maybe a little.
- Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every Friday.
- We offer 2 types of internships:
- No thesis: 5 days per week / €550 net per month
- Thesis: 4 days per week / €440 net per month