This company is on a mission is to create the world’s most affordable, durable, sustainable, and ethically produced backpacks and bags, while having a positive impact on the world. As dit bedrijf keeps on growing we are currently looking for a motivated intern that is pursuing a degree in the field of digital marketing /graphic design or any other related studies. During the internship, the intern will mainly focus on the creation of new content for all the social media channels we serve. Moreover, if the intern proves they are the perfect candidate they might offered full-time position at dit bedrijf.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Creating online content for all social media channels
- Creating content for our websites and the different sales platforms that we are on.
- Creating Newsletters.
- Assisting with the photo shoots of our product catalogue, to create high quality online content.
- Assisting with the videos we'll shoot of our product catalogue, to create high quality online content.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR : Somebody, who:
- Is highly proficient in the adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, Premiere pro etc)
- Is highly proficient in photography
- Is highly proficient in videography and possesses an excellent amount of video editing skills
- Has a proactive mindset and is not afraid to come up with new ideas
- is able to work independent and is not afraid to deal with responsibilities
- Is fluent in English,
- feels ownership of the tasks given,
- is able to multitask,
- is available for 5 business days a week for a period of 4 - 6 months preferably from February / march onwards
Wat bieden wij
WHAT WE OFFER: • A unique internship opportunity in Orange County, California, United States • The opportunity to work in a certified B-corp firm that is making a positive impact on the world • The opportunity to boost your digital marketing / social media skills, knowledge and portfolio • An internship allowance of 400$ per week • The possibility to get a full-time position in the dit bedrijf company if you prove you are the perfect candidate for this role