Are you a successful student in your final year of studies who wants to kick start their career? Are you looking for an internship packed full of individual responsibility? Do you have a love for sports?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
Your role as a Business Development intern:
In a team of 10 you will work directly for the CEO of dit bedrijf. You will be working to approach new clubs to establish partnerships as well as providing excellent service to our existing partners on a day-to-day basis.
You will join pitch meetings at the clubs and learn to manage our auctions to make sure that the entire process runs smoothly.
On the strategy side, you will work on new initiatives – as well as emerging markets like Asia and the US - that have the potential to accelerate our expansion.
Being part of our business development team requires an opportunistic mindset, high level of dedication, sense of initiative, self-confidence, and creativity to ensure our brand always stands out.
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from August/September
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
Wat bieden wij
What we offer:
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR introduction call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final Interview with the hiring managers
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international sports world with us!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Ruben Boerefijn directly.
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel