|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||There is also an additional bonus for each placement of EUR150|
Are you a student in a Business or HR related study, looking for an internship and available for at least four days a week? Would you like to learn how to do recruitment as a PRO? Magno IT has an internship position available!
Who is Magno IT? We are an IT Recruitment business with an attractive international customer portfolio covering small businesses to large multinationals. Magno IT is a company of 14 people, with growth ambitions in company size and market differentiation. As a family company we have an informal culture and help each other succeed in personal and company goals.
What will you learn in your Internship? As a resourcer / recruiter at Magno IT you are responsible for finding the best candidates on vacancies of our clients. It is a role in which you conduct interviews with professionals and in which you execute our recruitment processes, with accuracy and attention to details.
- • Describe the vacancy together with account manager / customer
- • Publish the vacancy through several media (such as LinkedIN, database, job boards).
- • Interview the candidate and make a candidate assessment.
- • Commit the candidate on contractual terms.
- • Introduce the candidate to the account manager / customer
- • Guide the candidate during customer interview process.
- • Build up Talent Pools by visiting and organizing events.
- - Studying in a higher level education - Bachelor equivalent.
- - Communication skills in Dutch preferred
- - You pay attention to details.
- - You are accurate.
- - You are service minded and helpful
Wat bieden wij
- - A challenging internship in a successful and international organisation.
- - Ownership and a lot of variety in your work.
- - An internship compensation of €300 a month
- - Additional bonus for each placement
- - Working from home – although we hope to be partly back in the office soon
- - Good accessibility: right next to Baarn station and no parking issues.