Airline & Aviation - Business administration / Commercial Internship
|Functie||Business administration / Marketing Internship|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Are you an ambitious student interested in New Business Development? Looking for a challenging internship in aviation?
Do you work independently, are you assertive and do you like to learn new things?
This company is an international company and market leader in interiors and systems for commercial aviation. There are 40,000 colleagues worldwide, spread over 100 branches in 19 countries. The Dutch branch focuses on the development and sale of airplane trolleys, kitchens and containers. The branch is distinguished by a specific corporate culture that can be described as innovative, customer-oriented and result-oriented.
WHO ARE YOU
- Bacherlor or master student with an interest in concept design and Strategy + Marketing.
- Available for a full time period of min 4 months.
- Good communication and social skills ( spontaneous)
- Eager to learn
- Used to work independently
- Available to start between january and March
We are looking for somebody to support us with:
- Organization of expo’s in the Netherlands and abroad
- Coordination of design of Brochures and product artwork
- Coordination of relationship gifts and samples to customers
- Marketing planning and execution of vision
- Create an overview of innovative ways of marketing incl implementation.
- Overview of potential promotion methods + pricing and expected impact.
- Set up + Execution of online social media strategy
There is a nice fee available for the work done. Our vision on internship is that you are here really as part of the team, to learn as well as to add actual value to the company. You will get your own projects to work on with guidance and coaching.
We can assist in housing when you are from a different part of the country of from abroad. International students are welcome.