Are you a looking to develop your skills in marketing and internal communications? Are you studying Communication, Media or Graphic Design (HBO or university)? Then keep reading!
|Functie||Marketing Communications Intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Are you a passionate communications or media student? Do you have an eye for appealing design and quick wit for ‘words that work’? Yes? Then the DQ&A global marketing department is looking for someone just like you!
During your internship you will develop your talent as a creative and also get hands-on experience into what goes into corporate communication, including social media and sales marketing activities. You will be able to develop your own ideas and projects with active mentorship and within a culture of feedback to get the most out of this experience.
If you are creative, driven, hands-on and eager to learn we would love to welcome you to the DQ&A marketing team.
- Meetings with the sales teams to get insight into the market and customer needs,
- Work on a few marketing projects for the EU region and global DQ&A,
- Create new templates for product sheets, taking into account local culture and market needs,
- Touch base with non-European regions to align on a new client case studies, webinars and blog content,
- Social media planning and posting, creating assets,
- Weekly 1-1 (or as needed) with the marketing manager to align, give feedback and set goals for improvement.
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a pré.
- Bachelor or Master’s student in Communication, Media or Graphic Design (HBO or university),
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design).
- Flexible: can stay calm under pressure and compromise when the situation requires it.
- Result-oriented: focussed on delivering quality results while being mindful of time constraints.
- Curious: comfortable ‘learning by doing’ and able to think out-of-the-box.
- Self-starter: can come up with solutions to, sometimes, abstract problems independently. Creative and innovative: able to adapt and offer unique solutions to internal stakeholder requests.
- Open and friendly: social personality with a great sense of humour, but knows when to focus.
- Organisational sensitivity: can read people and situations well, and are able to adapt accordingly.
- Comfortable working independently and collaborating where necessary.
- Freedom to be authentic,
- Ownership of your projects,
- Awesome colleagues & awesome clients,
- Feel at home in your work environment (villa in a park),
- An international, fast-paced job with interesting development opportunities,
- A fully stocked fridge,
- Special Friday lunches!