|Functie||Marketing and Sales intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Meewerkstage , Afstudeerstage|
Do you want to help the world sleep better (and work for one of Amsterdam's Top 10 start-ups)?
Join us as a Marketing & Sales intern!
We are a fast growing sleep start-up supporting large companies with digital sleep solutions to improve the health, performance, and well-being of their employees. In your role you would help us execute our marketing and sales strategy, deliver our client solutions including data analyses and presentations on executive level, and increase our impact across companies.
The details: Location: Amsterdam Start date: September 1 and onwards (minimum 3 months commitment)
Interested in an internship at Shleep? Check out our website: www.shleep.com Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- Commercial mindset, affinity with marketing
- A business-focused education
- Proactive can-do attitude, hungry to learn
- Fluent in English, writing and speaking
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Completed at least 4 semesters at University (or the Dutch HBO level)
Wat bieden wij
- Start-up work experience (pimp that CV!)
- Coaching from ex-top-tier management consultants
- Freedom and flexibility
- Responsibility and clear development opportunities
- Free lunch and lots of fun!
More about the founders Els & Jöran, and the Shleep team:
- Co-founder Els, the 'sleep geek,' studied sleep her entire life. She holds a PhD and worked for McKinsey before founding Shleep + Co-founder Jöran, the 'business guy,' holds an MBA and has a 7-year background in management consulting at Bain +The team consists of top psychologists, marketers, developers, designers and interns that you'll also get to work with