|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 8 maanden|
September 2020 - February 2021
We are looking for our next communications intern who has a passion for writing and who wants to kick-start a career in communications within an exciting, international NGO.
Who we are
At Healthnet TPO, we are a small but busy international non-governmental organisation. We work to improve the health and wellbeing of those living in fragile countries that are recovering from war and disaster. We do things a little differently here. We don’t do aid. Instead, we connect with people and empower them to improve their own situations. We are convinced that even the most vulnerable people have the inner strength to rebuild a better future for themselves. Our mission is to facilitate and strengthen communities and help them to regain control and maintain their own health and wellbeing. By empowering communities we are able to facilitate support and treatment in health, with a focus toward mental health and psychosocial support. We are a global organisation with projects across Afghanistan, Burundi, South Sudan and Colombia, reaching over 6 million beneficiaries.
As our communications intern you will be providing support to our communications department. You will:
- Contribute to our website re-design by writing exciting and informative content about our projects, our approaches and our missions.
- Be a social media superstar! Contribute to creative content creation and analysis for our social media channels. Research into our target audiences and expanding our social media outreach.
- Carry out online research to inform dit bedrijf’s communications.
- Potentially contribute to design projects for communications materials and/or photo editing.
- Assist with other external communication tasks as required.
- A student with an interest in communications, social media, and would like experience working in a busy, international non-governmental organisation.
- An excellent writer.
- A Dutch speaker with a strong command of English.
- A pro-active worker with an ability to work independently.
- A flexible worker, collaborative with great interpersonal skills.
- A fast learner.
- 20 week internship within our multi-cultural organisation in Amsterdam, located in the vibrant Czaar Peterstraat.
- A monthly allowance and travel expenses.
- Communications experience within a busy NGO. Your contribrutions will be valuable and we expect a high level of responsibility.
- Working within an international environment.
- We are a small team so you will get an insight into the day to day running of an international NGO.
Apply with your CV and motivation in Dutch to firstname.lastname@example.org.