Cosmetica Marketing Stage bij PUIG voor de merken Paco Rabanne l Carolina Herrera l Jean Paul Gaultier l Prada l Comme des Garcons
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||incl reiskosten|
Puig is a third-generation family-owned fashion and fragrance business based in Barcelona. The strength of Puig lies in its ability to build brands, to shape the image of brands through fashion, and to translate that same image into the world of fragrance through storytelling and product excellence.
The company’s strong performance has resulted in substantial growth and revenues. Puig success stories include a combination of owned brands such as Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Penhaligon’s and L’Artisan Parfumeur, licenses such as Prada and Comme des Garçons, and celebrity fragrances. Puig products are sold in more than 140 countries.
To support the Brand Manager in The Netherlands, we are currently looking for an Marketing Intern based near Amsterdam.
- Analyzing launches, market and competition: trend tracking, Sell in vs Sell out, forecasts, consumer studies, media and non-media supports
- Participate in the process of translating the Marketing plans proposed by the international teams to the Dutch market and to implement the marketing projects working hand in hand with all departments
- Support in implementation of the operational plan for all launches and animations (trade, media, digital, PR etc.)
- Preparing the marketing presentations and sales sheets for retailers and sell-out team.
- Be one of the direct contacts for the International teams : development and operational
- Support in analyzing and monitoring the A&P per brand
- Participate in the internal briefings organized for special brand activations.
- Coordinate PR activities and influencer cooperation’s.