Development of a Global Remote Monitoring system
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||In overleg - 401<500|
<p> Part of Hitec Electric's growth strategy is to develop value added after-sales services for its international customer base to increase the level of support. Remote condition monitoring of its diesel UPS systems over the internet is a key component of the value added services that Hitec Electric is developing as these systems are often installed in remote locations.</p> <p> <br /> Hitec Electric is a flexible and dynamic organization. This offers interesting challenges for those who can handle change and are eager to work in an international environment.</p> <p> </p>
- The trainee-ship involves the development and upgrade of various parts of the monitoring system
- varying from on-site monitoring components to the server based central monitoring system
- The monitoring system is based on generic, open standards.
- It must be designed for flexibility so that it can be adapted to other products and/or support other services without major re-development effort.
- Basic understanding of industrial automation parts and concepts.
- Basic understanding of IT networks and server monitoring concepts.
- Programming in Java, Python and/or Visual Basic.
- Ability to find and develop solutions independently.
- Work with (Embedded) Linux and Windows environments.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.