Dutch / Flemish native speaker as intern in our Creative Content Strategy department
|Functie||Dutch/Flemish native speaker|
|Locatie||Berlijn, Culemborg, Emmen|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
Dit bedrijf GmbH, the company managing eDarling (www.edarling.nl), is one of the leading online dating enterprises in Europe. eDarling caters to sophisticated singles who are looking for a successful, long-term relationship. The matchmaking is based on an extensive personality questionnaire in order to identify the compatibility of the registered members. dit bedrijf is currently employing roughly 330 highly qualified people in the center of Berlin and is active in 22 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Chile, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, Norway, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom. In Belgium dit bedrijf runs the platform www.elitedating.be
To aid our Belgian team we are searching, with immediate effect, for a: Dutch / Flemish native speaker as intern in our Creative Content Strategy department
As an intern in our Online Editorial Creative Content Strategy department for Belgium (www.elitedating.be) you will take over responsibilities for the implementation of our online optimization activities for the Belgian platform as well as the further development of a partner network. In addition, you will write texts in Dutch/Flemish about the topics love and (online) dating which are search engine optimized. You will create your own network, analyse and research keywords. For all these tasks you will get the freedom to be creative and proactive, and you will get a professional coaching from our SEO & Editorial Managers.
Please send your completed application with your possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for internship Creative Content Strategy Belgium.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You will write texts in Dutch/Flemish about the topics love and (online) dating which are search engine optimized.
- You will create your own network, analyse and research keywords
- You are a high-school graduate, student or you have a completed university degree
- Writing texts in Dutch/Flemish is your passion, you feel confident about your grammar and ideally you have gained first professional experience in this field (e.g. writing articles, blogs, etc.)
- You have a high internet affinity and you can inspire yourself for the topic of partner research
- You are a Dutch/Flemish native speaker with very good English or German skills; French is a plus
- You have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
- Preferably, you have first experience with HTML and/or a content management system
- You are conscientious, determined, autonomous and you have a quick grasp
Wat bieden wij
- We provide a quick integration into a motivated, international team at a modern and attractive workplace in the middle of Berlin.
- An appropriate remuneration (€ 600,-/month), flexible working hours (40/wk) and regular team events complete our offer as well as a big variety of soft drinks, fresh fruits and muesli.