EuroDev is a dynamic company that operates in an international environment and has offices in the Netherlands and France.
We work for more than 50 American companies and operate and present ourselves as their European office. We give our partners strategic advice and set up and execute their marketing & sales activities in Europe.
This is a unique opportunity for you to contribute to the growth of an American organisation in Europe and to gain knowledge and experience in an HR environment. For our HR department we are looking for a:
International HR & Recruitment internship
The position of intern at the HR Department is a challenging adventure. Not a day is the same and every day you will learn something new. As member of the recruitment team that works on behalf of our US based clients you support them in their growth in Europe by recruiting and hiring their foreign team. Recruitment is done in various countries within the EU, for instance, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Belgium et cetera.
We also employ the employees and therefore our HR administration is very international. Employment is done in various countries, requiring knowledge on different cultures, laws & regulations and languages.
• Recruit for EuroDev and our clients
• Do interviews face to face, by phone and skype.
• Give advise on HR policy and how the HR department should develop in order to support the organisation in their growth.
• Update our documentation and check if it is according to labor law
• Bachelor or master student following an HR or business related education
• Internationally oriented and with an entrepreneurial mentality
• Command of the English and Dutch – other European languages are a plus
• Creative, communicative, independent
Wat bieden wij
An interesting real time internship in an ambitious, fast growing company within an international environment. A challenge and a change to participate in cross border HR activities.