Intern ETX at LG
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
dit bedrijf (LGESC) is located in Amstelveen, and consists of three divisions being the Shared Service Center, Logistics & Services and a Supply Chain Management division.
The shared European service organization provides support to the European marketing and sales subsidiaries with management and development of financial functions in the area of tax, credit insurance, treasury, product standards and legal affairs.
As Intern you will be part of the European Tax Center team which is responsible for handling VAT issues of the European Sales subsidiaries and you will learn indirect tax work and tax accounting.
Are you interested in this position? Please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com
- Preparing Intrastat report for four Dutch subsidiaries in the accounting system (ERP system) and monthly electronic filing it with the Authorities;
- Other supporting tasks in the Tax field;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- HBO student (business administration / finance preferable);
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Interest in Tax/VAT;
- Flexible with ability to multi-task performance;
Wat bieden wij
- A multi-cultural environment;
- “Can do” and pro-active mentality;
- Precise and accurate;