Intern Financial Research
|Functie||Intern Financial Research|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||In overleg|
<p> The Global Alliance for Banking on Values is an independent network of banks using finance to deliver sustainable development for unserved people, communities and the environment.</p> <p> </p> <p> Members of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) are banks whose central mission is investment in a society that values human development, social cohesion and responsibility for our natural environment. The network's representatives are CEOs and senior level bankers from member institutions.</p> <p> </p> <p> A member and founder of the GABV is dit bedrijf. dit bedrijf finances companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage a more sustainable society. Developing from a small pioneering organisation that began more than 30 years ago, dit bedrijf has become a diversified Group with specialist expertise, including the bank, fund management, project development, investment management, venture capital funds and private banking, all built on an ethical and sustainable approach to finance.</p> <p> </p> <p> For the Global Alliance for Banking on Values we are looking for an: INTERN – FINANCIAL RESEARCH (Minimum 6 months for 32 to 40 hours/week)</p> <p> </p> <p> The intern will be working from the Head Office of dit bedrijf located in Zeist, the Netherlands.</p> <p> </p> <p> During the internship the student will gain knowledge and experience of sustainable finance and banking subjects as well as bank financial analytical skills.</p> <p> </p> <p> There are two key types of tasks: Research; e.g. desk research on financial institutions in general and sustainable banking in specific, financial analysis on a variety of types of banks to support overall research publication on the business case for sustainable banking.</p> <p> </p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>Interested? </strong><br /> You can send your covering letter and CV before 28 February 2013 to Sevinc Demirbas Human Resources department, Email email@example.com.</p>
- providing administrative support for updating the GABV website member information
- developing assessments of potential GABV members
- supporting development of the Impact Metrics action track, and other administrative tasks
- Relevant Bachelor or Master students with a clear interest in Sustainability / Sustainable Finance and Economics / overall Finance for financial institutions
- A strong command of written and spoken English is necessary as all research and communication tasks are conducted in English
- Interest in Banking and the Financial Industry as well as sustainability and social development
- Exposure to financial analysis using publicly available information, preferably with experience in reviewing financial statements for financial institutions
- The internship is relevant if you are interested in sustainable finance, financial analysis and economics.
- In order to make this internship a success it is important that the intern likes to perform research and do organizational work
- Strong analytical skills including very strong skills in Excel are required as you will be asked to enter data from public financial reports of financial institutions.
- Analytical skills to analyse data, compile graphs and diagrams, interpret results and identify potential analysis errors helpful
- Basic understanding of annual reports, balance sheets, income statements and knowledge of financial ratios especially as they relate to banking and finance
- Able to work independently although you will work closely within a small secretariat
- Please be aware that we can only consider applicants that already have a valid work and residence permit for The Netherlands and that are registered as a student throughout the internship period
Wat bieden wij
- We have an informal and transparent organisational culture and offer a dynamic working environment in a growing organisation that welcomes personal ideas and initiatives.
- Triodos Bank offers you the possibility to actively contribute to a sustainable society
- We pay significant attention to co-workers’ personal development as well as work related development.