INTERN – METRICS
|Functie||INTERN – METRICS|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
The Global Alliance for Banking on Values is an independent network of banks using finance to deliver sustainable development for unserved people, communities and the environment.
Members of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV) are banks whose central mission is investment in a society that values human development, social cohesion and responsibility for our natural environment. The network's representatives are CEOs and senior level bankers from member institutions.
A member and founder of the GABV is dit bedrijf. dit bedrijf finances companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage a more sustainable society. Developing from a small pioneering organisation that began more than 30 years ago, dit bedrijf has become a diversified Group with specialist expertise, including the bank, fund management, project development, investment management, venture capital funds and private banking, all built on an ethical and sustainable approach to finance.
For the Global Alliance for Banking on Values we are looking for an:
**INTERN – METRICS
(Minimum 6 months for 32 to 40 hours/week) **
The intern will be working from the Head Office of dit bedrijf located in Zeist, the Netherlands.
During the internship the student will gain knowledge and experience of sustainable finance and banking subjects as well as analytic skills relative to bank financial and non-financial metrics. There are two key types of tasks:
- Research; e.g. desk research on financial institutions in general and sustainable banking in specific, financial analysis on a variety of types of banks to support overall research publication on the business case for sustainable banking, research on multiple aspects of non-financial financial sector metrics and initiatives in this area
- Project management support; e.g. providing support in the management of a complex project relative to the development and use of a Scorecard to assess banking sustainability, assisting in meeting and webinar organisation as well as communication for multiple stakeholders in project
- Organizational tasks; e.g. providing administrative support for updating the GABV website member information, developing assessments of potential GABV members, supporting development of the Impact Metrics and Financial Capital action tracks, and other administrative tasks
For more information you can contact David Korslund, by telephone: +31 (0)6 342 769 07 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please note that only applications from students will be processed
You can send your application via the apply button, use the following link: http://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/Vacancies/?jobId=9385.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master students with a clear interest in Sustainability / Sustainable Finance and Economics / overall Finance for financial institutions
- A strong command of written and spoken English is necessary as all research and communication tasks are conducted in English
- Interest in Banking and the Financial Industry as well as sustainability and social development
- Exposure to financial analysis using publicly available information, preferably with experience in reviewing financial statements for financial institutions
- Exposure to non-financial metrics for assessing performance, preferably in the financial institutions sector
- The internship is relevant if you are interested in sustainable finance, financial and non-financial analysis and economics.
- In order to make this internship a success it is important that the intern likes to perform research and do organizational work
Wat bieden wij
- Triodos Bank offers you the possibility to actively contribute to a sustainable society.
- We pay significant attention to co-workers’ personal development as well as work related development.
- We have an informal and transparent organisational culture and offer a dynamic working environment in a growing organisation that welcomes personal ideas and initiatives.
Over dit bedrijf
Dit bedrijf is een Europese bank met vestigingen in Nederland (Zeist), België (Brussel), het Verenigd Koninkrijk (Bristol), Spanje (Madrid) en Duitsland (Frankfurt). Het hoofdkantoor is gevestigd i...