Industrial Design projects for E-bikes @ QWIC Amsterdam
|Functie||Industrial (Product) Designer|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 8 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Stagevergoeding||€ 250 - 350|
|Salaris opmerking||Afhankelijk van stage niveau.|
QWIC is a fast growing light electric vehicle brand based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We develop, manufacture and sell e-bikes and e-scooters for urban commuters.
Our Amsterdam based Product Development department is continuously welcoming students like you to do their internships or graduation projects.
You will be joining a newly build multi-disciplined e-bike innovation dream team consisting of Industrial Designers, Mechanical- and Electrical Engineers. You will be linked to one of them.
To learn more about us and your potential new colleagues, have a look at www.qwic.nl/wie-zijn-wij.
Bicycle design has always been one of the finest examples of Product Engineering. With the added element of electronics, you will be working on the forefront of your discipline. Depending on your interests we can compile a project related to aluminium frames, plastics, user-interfaces, aesthetics, materials, electronics and/or production methods. You project could take place in any stage of the development process, from concept development to design for manufacturing and everything in-between.
At QWIC we try not to built castles in the sky but to create the world’s best electric bicycles. Every project we do should have the potential to market within 3 years. If you have a project in mind, please pitch it! If you don’t, please share your expertise and field of interest so we can pitch a project to you.
What kind of projects do we do? - All-round product development internship (Join the development team in daily activities) - Concept developments for complete e-bikes (from sketch to render or prototype) - Complete development of components / accessories (from sketch to production drawings) - Investigations into alternative materials / product methods - Concept development for special applications (sharing, cargo, rental…)
- All-round product development support
- Concept studies, 3D Modelling and prototyping of new e-bikes
- Creating components or accessoires
- Investigate alternative materials or production methods
- Develop solutions for cargo / sharing / public charging
- You study industrial (product) design, mechanical engineering or similar
- You know your way around SolidWorks and the Adobe toolkit
- You are curious, positive, enthousiast for your profession and eager to learn
- You can communicate in English (Dutch would be convenient)
Wat bieden wij
- A Great learning environment, good friday-afternoon drinks and an internship fee you can pay your rent with