|Functie||Front-end or Back-end Development|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 5 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Would you like to roll up your sleeves and gain some work experience during or after all that studying? Join the Plek team!
Plek connects people across teams, departments and organisational boundaries. It changes the way people communicate, collaborate and share. Use Plek as a social intranet, community platform or digital workplace for teams. Plek is smart, easy to use, fast and secure. It has all the essential functionalities and more: news, profiles, groups, messages, chat, agendas, documents, a powerful search engine, a native mobile app and integrations with platforms such as Google Drive, Office 365 and SharePoint.
We are always looking for self-motivated and dedicated back-end or front-end development interns. Our development team works on new projects and on new features for existing platforms such as our own successful community platform Plek.
Who are you?
You are keen on exploring new technologies such as Angular, React, React native, Node.js, MongoDB and ElasticSearch. You’re a thorough tester and you know how to spot and quickly fix a bug. At Plek, you will work together with Node.js. back-end developers, front-end developers, interaction and visual designers, and project managers. A methodical approach, creative spirit and a critical eye on your own work are a big plus. You have a good command of dutch and English language.
Our team consists of people from all over the world (12 nationalities!). We all love to create great things and change the world. The main language at the office is English.
What can you expect from us?
- Internship compensation;
- A cool workplace (with great view on the Amsterdam canals);
- Guidance and coaching with the things you are doing;
- Free lunch with your colleagues;
- Sharing knowledge projects, Friday afternoon drinks and fun team outings.
- Develop cross platform websites and web-apps
- Develop Proof of Concept of new things
- Developing prototypes for new products
- Participate to concept-teams
- Intelligent, creative and well structured
- Fluent speaking Dutch of English
- Critical of your own work
- Little bit of experience with Angular Js, NOde js, React and/or React Native
Wat bieden wij
- New and complex projects for different clients and start-ups
- Great workspace in the center of Amsterdam
- Free lunch with your colleagues
- Project Soups, Hackathons, International lunchday and cool team parties
Interested? Apply now!