Internship E-Commerce bij Diageo
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
'Work with great products in an international environment and learn all about e-commerce!'
dit bedrijf is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits,wine and beer categories. These brands include: Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Captain Morgan, Baileys, J&B, José Cuervo, Tanqueray, Guinness, Crown Royal, Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines, and Bushmills Irish whiskey.
We are a global company trading in over 180 countries around the world, listed both on the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) The word dit bedrijf comes from the Latin for day (dia) and the Greek for world (geo). We take this to mean every day, everywhere, people are enjoying our brands.
We are looking for you to support us in building a luxurious e-bar for our European customers!
Over a year ago we formed a team of 6 specialist in e-commerce who build a website called Alexander&James, http://www.alexanderandjames.com. Alexander & James is the smart new online store dedicated to fine spirits and the craft, heritage and passion that go into making them.
What will we offer you
- Working in an international environment within a global organisation
- Building your capabilities marketing, e-commerce and/or graphic design
- Product allowance to buy our products in our staff shop
- Travel cost reimbursement in absence of OV card
- Market conform internship compensation
Amsterdam, close to train station Sloterdijk.
Please send your application to Elke Draaijer, Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information:+31 610946058.
- Proof reading marketing and ecommerce site copy
- Adapting creative assets to templates and site requirements using photoshop and other pertinent design software - we are willing to teach you
- Searching image library for suitable product and lifestyle images for use in e-commerce materials
- Conducting research for editorial topics and product write-ups
- Auditing merchandizing and content calendars for gaps in images and content and making suggestions to fills those gaps
- Come with new proposals in order to improve ways of working
- 3rd or 4th year's student with a bachelor in multimedia & design, graphic design or e-commerce/marketing
- Fluent in Englisch (both written and oral) preferably with copy writing and graphic design skills
- Written fluency in German is a plus; we are launching in Germany soon
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Flexible and pragmatic approach