|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
<p> Do you want to work in a team with young dynamic marketing professionals and learn about high-quality B2B marketing and communication? Then join the dit bedrijf for your internship!<br /> <br /> The Marketing Department is responsible for all of the dit bedrijf’s marketing communications including direct mail campaigns, e-mail campaigns, (internet) advertising, search engine marketing, client surveys and internal communication.<br /> The objective is to generate revenue, brand awareness and to strengthen the relationship with our clients. The Marketing Department is the centre of the dit bedrijf and works closely together with the various disciplines within the dit bedrijf. The Intern will be involved with the daily practices.</p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>For more information, you could contact:</strong></p> <p> Liz Verheul, HR Coordinator</p> <p> Telephone 020 55 40 126</p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>Should you be interested, please send your resume and motivational letter to:</strong></p> <p> Email: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a></p>
- The Marketing Intern will be encouraged to provide fresh ideas and suggestions to improve the IBFD’s current marketing communication. Daily activities include:
- - Supporting the Marketing Coordinators with carrying out marketing promotion plans from start to finish, including administrative tasks and stock maintenance.
- - Assisting the Marketing Coordinators with updating the website.
- - Prepare and execute regular email newsletters and information service mails.
- - Assisting the Marketing Coordinators with target group selections and response analyses.
- - Searching for useful (internet) advertising possibilities.
- Practical and hands-on mentality
- Eager to learn
- Good social skills and an open mind
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- IT proficient (Word, Excel, preferably HTML experience).
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
Wat bieden wij
- A fulltime internship of 37 hours per week; for a period of 5 - 6 months
- A monthly net fee of € 400 for HBO-students and € 500 for WO-students
- Commencement in September 2013, exact date: on mutual agreement