Internship Marketing at Samsung
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
SAMSUNG Electronics Co. Ltd. is the world’s number one consumer electronics brand, with products ranging from mobile phones and microwave ovens to memory chips and monitors.
SAMSUNG Electronics Benelux B.V. focuses on the marketing and sales of a wide variety of SAMSUNG products, including computer LCD monitors, mobile phones, audio visual, home appliances and LCD- and OLED televisions. SAMSUNG Electronics Benelux B.V. employs 600 people, split between the head office in Delft, The Netherlands and Brussels, Belgium.
SAMSUNG was awarded Top Employer 2014 status in the CRF ranking for The Netherlands. SAMSUNG Electronics Benelux BV is growing continuously. We are always looking for new commercial, flexible and ambitious talents to reinforce our organization. At SAMSUNG, you will be working in an international English-speaking atmosphere.
- Analyze the need for product, sales and marketing information
- Coordination of information to the NL sales team
- Preparation of sales presentations
- Ad Hoc information on customer status
- Support marketing activities: traffic, distribution of POS and information
- Distribution of product information to sales and customers
- Various requests from sales, marketing and ambassadors
- Independent, sociable, positive attitude
- Marketing, Communication or Economics student
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language;
- Not suitable for a non-Dutch speaking student