Internship Social Media & Engagement WOOX Innovations (Philips)
|Functie||Internship Social Media & Engagement|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
Support WOOX Innovations Global Campaign team with Facebook.com/PhilipsSound and other Philips Sound global social media channels with content creation and moderation and deployment to local sales organizations.
You will be part of the Global Marketing Communication team based in Amsterdam. You will need to work closely together the rest of the organization based in Hong Kong and other local sales organizations around the globe. Our company WOOX Innovations specializes in the development, distribution and marketing of a wide range of consumer electronics products. The company's products – audio, headphones, video, home cinema, multimedia, home communications and accessories – reflect an ongoing commitment to meaningful innovation in connected entertainment. WOOX holds leading market positions under the Philips brand in key categories including audio systems, docking stations, sound bars, headphones and connected audio. Our offer
You will work as a key member of the global campaign team and will play a key role to maintain our Philips Sound Facebook platform. You will be responsible to maintain engagement of existing members at the required level. You will work closely together with suppliers, like research companies, advertising agencies and other external consultants. You will gain some great professional experience, in the creative and international environment of one of the leading consumer electronics brands.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply latest 01-12-2014!
WOOX Innovations, Frank Pynenburg, Director Global Campaign, firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documents in English: • Resume • Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability • Your analysis and advise how to improve our global Facebook page, Facebook.com/PhilipsSound
Please note that in order to be applicable for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student, formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the content of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience.
- You will be the main internal contact for the community manager hired via our agency who manages the daily Facebook community and support the global campaign manager.
- You will also be a key contact for local social media teams around the world.
- You will follow up Facebook moderation internally within the organization under supervision of the manager.
- You will help with monitoring effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- You will support the global campaign manager with regular feedback insights gained from social media monitoring into the Marketing team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- You will support the team with monitoring trends in social media tools, technology and applications.
- You will be required to monitor and research of Facebook rules and regulations and report on how this would impact the current way of working.
- To be successful in this internship we are looking for sound and consumer electronics loving individual that speaks the language of our community
- You are a final year student from a university (WO) or higher vocational courses (HBO) and you are very fluent in English with excellent writing skills
- You are an active citizen of the global social media world, blogger and know where to find the most actual trends and news. You are a digitally savvy individual that can easily pick up CMS based appli