Intern/Trainee Projects & Events
|Functie||Medewerker Intern/Trainee Projects & Events|
|Education level||Maakt niet uit|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 9 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Nader overeen te komen|
|Salaris opmerking||Based on a four days a week|
|Huidig opleidingsjaar||3 of 4|
Campus Amsterdam The intern will be the direct assistant of the General Manager Campus Amsterdam. This all round internship provides the intern with the opportunity to acquire broad knowledge and a wide range of experience concerning all assets of working for an hospitality and educational organisation. The intern will assist the General Manager with the internal and external positioning of the practical education and facilities of Campus The Hague.
You will be primarily based at our Amsterdam Campus, but you are also willing to incidentally attend meetings and events at our The Hague Campus.
Interested? Please contact Mr Griep, General Manager Campus Amsterdam, for more information about the position; via Tel.: 088-0281800 or e-mail: email@example.com.
- Promotion of Hotelschool The Hague Campus Amsterdam
- Help organise events
- Help coordinate meetings
- Assisting with e-mail correspondence
- Participate in procedures and projects
- General administrative and supporting tasks
- A 3rd or 4th year student of Management related studies
- Internationally oriented
- A hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive, independent and ambitious
- A proactive, initiative and service-minded attitude
- An excellent command of Dutch and English, both written and oral
- A representative and business-like appearance in conformity with Hotelschool The Hague guidelines
- Excellent computer skills such as Excel, Power Point,etc.
- Affinity with, and interest in the Hospitality industry