Junior Marketing & Communication Manager at Netuba The Hague
|Functie||Intern Marketing & Communication|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
Netuba, the start of your international career! Are you looking for a dynamic internship in an international environment? Then apply for the internship position of Junior Marketing & Communication Manager at Netuba. The internship will start a.s.a.p. at the WTC in The Hague, and last depending on availability of applicant.
What is Netuba? Netuba, the Netherlands – Turkish Business Association is created in 1992 and initiated by the ministry of Economy and several Chambers of Commerce. Netuba is the Dutch pillar for the Turkish/Dutch Business council, founded in 1993 and its main goals is to stimulate trade and investments between the Netherlands and Turkey.
Most of all, Netuba is a platform for interested individuals/companies that are in any kind involved with doing business in Turkey. Every year, Netuba publishes a brochure that offers specific information for her members. Four times a year, Netuba offers a newsletter with relevant information. Besides this, many gatherings and events will be organized for Netuba members and interested parties. Due to Netuba’s excellent network capacity, these events will be available for a broader group.
Applications Are you looking for a fun and challenging internship, where you can gain experience within the various facets of project management and marketing and communication? We would like to meet you! Send your motivation and resume by email to email@example.com
- Content management of the Netuba website;
- Coordination of newsletters;
- Writing and editing Netuba publications, including invitations, website content, newsletters, the Business Directory, etc.;
- Assisting the Communication Coordinator in the implementation of the Netuba social media strategy;
- Assisting in events organisation;
- Member management.
- At least in the 3rd year of your college/university study or just graduated;
- Background and affinity with Marketing and/or Communication;
- Excellent command of Dutch and good command of English written and verbal communication skills. Speaking Turkish is a plus;
- Specific experience in drafting and editing of publications is required;
- Good knowledge of social media;
- Creative and out of the box mentality;
- You are a team player with a flexible, proactive attitude;
- You are stress resistant and disciplined;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher and Outlook.
Wat bieden wij
- Doing an internship at Netuba means working in an international dynamic environment, where you can learn a lot and with high responsibility.
- In cooperation with the SANEC team, you will have liberty to establish NETUBA’s marketing department.