|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 7 maanden|
No making coffee? Or stupid copies? Are you ready to take responsibility? You’ll be given the chance to take over the legal matters and contribute to various projects at a recruitment tech firm! Sounds interesting? Apply for the internship of Legal Intern at dit bedrijf in Rotterdam’s city centre.
Legal Intern at scale-up in Rotterdam!
Rotterdam, part- or full-time, starting ASAP
As Legal Intern, you’ll take over the legal matters of dit bedrijf! You’ll assist and work closely together with our CFO, HR Manager/Head of Staff, and be the legal reference point for others at the company.
- Checking and answering the legal inbox
- Checking and approving contracts (incl. data processing agreements)
- Liaise with external lawyers regarding many topics (M&A, compliance, intellectual property any many more topics)
- Explaining laws (e.g. GDPR, national privacy laws)
- Gathering information for larger projects t.b.d. (e.g. ISO 27001)
- Updating legal documents (e.g. terms and conditions)
- Helping with HR-related aspects
- Optional: Translations
- Final or third-year law student (preferably international and European law)
- Interested in privacy and IT European and (inter)national laws
- Communicative and fluent in English. Dutch and German are highly appreciated
- Proactive, likes a challenge, flexible to pick up new topics, likes to figure things out oneself, good organisational skills, and ability to deal with freedom
Why dit bedrijf?
Check us out at www.vonq.com! We’re one of the hottest companies in the international recruitment marketing space with offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf and London! We’re growing rapidly and giving you the chance to learn and grow with us! You’ll work together with great young professionals in sales, marketing, finance, and technology. Enjoy more than enough freedom to take ownership and do what you think is best! What’s more:
- Monthly internship salary of €300,- based on a full time working week
- Flexible working hours
- All necessary equipment provided (MacBook, iPhone)
Match made in heaven?
You can start by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Questions? Contact Olof van den Bout through olof(at)vonq.com.
We are dit bedrijf. Serving nearly 1,000 corporate clients, including several Fortune 500 customers, such as Lidl and BMW Group Netherlands, among others. Operating from four offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf and London, dit bedrijf offers recruitment marketing technology to turn passive and active candidates into qualified applicants. Being the global gateway to attract applicants, our fully algorithm-powered technology offers recruitment teams access to all the media channels in the world and helps them select the most relevant channels for their jobs. To steer recruitment teams’ success, we offer performance data analytics and job market insights – all possible to access via their ATS or as a stand-alone solution.